Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So So So Long Din cum UPDATE my blog.
Busuk liao ):
10/6~13/6
Goin ji xun (:
This time d ji xun so fun/crazy :D
Happy !
11/6 Nite D concert , nt so good nahh !
Haihhs.

Now,finally Bac from school.
Happy + Fun + Tired etc.

Lots Of H/w I haven done.
Well,I think that I wont finish it liao der ;D

This Fews Day,Im watching 2 movie (:
谈情说案 + 星光下的童话
For me ,this 2 movie r Nice
<3
NNN

14/6
Goin Sunway Lagoon+Pyramid wif fren (:
Well when waiting ktm ,saw dao Zi Wan n zhang Qian.
酱巧。
1st,v went Sunway Lagoon.
thr r crowded of ppl =0=

-Line Up buying ticket-

1 Ticket = Rm80
Pek Cek arhh !
So expensive.
V 1 lie v r child de actually.
But Cant.
Haihhs
So,My Rm80 was Fly Away.

I spend lots of money the Day.
Pokai now ler.

Same as well,The Day was Fun+Happy+Tired.


Long Long story 2 say nahh.
But Lzy 2 continue liao.
Thr r many of photo in FB (:



End Of My Post.
BaBaiii.

No comments:

Post a Comment